Saturday, March 19, 2011

3.19.11 New Etsy Listings

Did y’all know I am famous? I am. My hubby calls me “Miss Hollywood.” I was stopped while speeding. The deputy asked for my autograph. Isn’t that the way of famous folks, giving out your autograph, except I have to pay for the honor. Totally sucks. Need to pay closer attention. Damn lead foot.

I have shopped until I can’t move around in my house without bumping into something so I thought it was time to start getting some things listed. Besides, I have traffic school and a ticket to pay for.

New from MetalWoodsnWater’s Shop:

Vintage Wood Tray

Vintage Wood Tray by MetalWoodsnWater

Beautiful wood tray. I think it was a drawer in a past life but it is lovely with dovetailed joints.

Shabby Cream Jewelry Box

Shabby Cream Jewelry Box by MetalWoodsnWater

What a difference a coat of paint makes! Or a few coats. That’s his schtick. Painting and fixing.

Vintage Mint Green Display Shelf

Vintage Mint Green Display Shelf by MetalWoodsnWater

Love the color! Good for the bathroom or bedroom or wherever you like it.

Unbleached Natural Armadillo Vertebrae

Unbleached Natural Armadillo Vertebrae by MetalWoodsnWater

Yes, we sell bones. No, I do not eat armadillo. I did not have ANYTHING to do with the poor critter’s untimely demise.

New from Miss Eileen’s Shop":

Vintage  Cerulean Blue Satin Evening Clutch

Vintage Cerulean Blue Satin Evening Clutch by Miss Eileen

That’s Cerulean blue, you know, like in the movie “The Devil Wears Prada” when Meryl Streep’s character says “That’s not just blue, it is Cerulean Blue.” Love the attitude and she had a boat load of it.

New in the GoofingOff Shop:

Vintage 30s Bakelite Airguide Thermometer Barometer

Vintage 30s Bakelite Airguide Thermometer Barometer

I found a few barometer/thermometer combos but they usually don’t work. This one does. All three gauges. It has a sleek, industrial feel to it, too.

Vintage Cotton Fabric Joan Kessler for Concord Yardage Brown

Brown cotton Fabric, Joan Kessler for Concord Fabrics

I’m still listing fabrics so stop by GoofingOff if you are interested. Got lots. Don’t forget the Passover sale going on for Team EtsyChai. All fabrics are 10% off with the word Passover in the Message to Seller.  Oh, yeah, and don’t forget to vote on the Etsy finds for the week. Cool stuff. Don’t know who’s going to win. I love them all.

 

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.Artfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment