Friday, March 18, 2011

3.18.11 Miss Eileen’s Top Etsy Finds for March 18, 2011

Etsy is a wonderful marketplace of incredible items. There are so many incredibly talented artists that it can sometimes be overwhelming. I’m the kind of person who has a hard time making a decision (you should see me with a menu. My poor hubby can starve waiting for me to pick out something) and I figure there are more than a few people out there with the same problem. Well, since I can’t be the only person with this affliction, I decided to make the Top Finds a weekly Friday fixture and leave the audience (that’s y’all in case you were wondering) to decide on which is the best pick. The prize will be an interview that I get to feature later in the week. So here goes:

Believe mixed media painting  1) Believe Mixed Media Painting by Hershbergerhuff

the Kore Cowl Knit Top in green -short or 3/4 sleeve 2) The Kore Cowl Knit Top by AC AfterGlow

Judaic Mini Note Cards - Asian Influence, Set of 83) Judaic Mini Note Cards - Asian Influence, Set of 8 by Anjali Creations

Cast bookends called Angelus  1925 by L.D.B.Co.(Reduced price - was 45)

4) Angelus Cast bookends, 1925 by L.D.B.Co. from Granny’s Cranny

 Gothic Tiara with large Fresh Water Baroque Pearls- The Queen of Hearts Royal Whim

5) The Queen of Hearts Royal Whim Gothic Tiara with large Fresh Water Baroque Pearls by EJP Creations

Unique Celtic Knot Ring-18k gold

6) Unique Celtic Knot Ring-18k gold by Celtic Knot Jeweler 18k gold band

INDIAN SPICE- Bluefaced Leicester / Silk Laceweight dip-dyed yarn

7) INDIAN SPICE by Marezidoats- Bluefaced Leicester / Silk Laceweight dip-dyed yarn

White Shirred Peasant Shirt...6m 9m 12m 18m 24m 2t 3t 4t 5 6....5LilMunchkins

8) White Shirred Peasant Shirt...6m 9m 12m 18m 24m 2t 3t 4t 5 6 by 5LilMunchkins

Get your votes in. Voting ends Wednesday. I’ll contact the winner for the interview. Good luck to all the crafters featured.

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.Artfire

3 comments:

  1. What a fun feature!!! Thank you so much for choosing my tiara to be a part of this post. I can't wait to see who the winner is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my notecards in this lovely collection!
    Hema

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat collection of items ! I appreciate my bookends being picked to be part of it. Thank You!
    It will be fun and interesting to see who the winner is!
    Truly a fun blog that will be enjoyed by many I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete