Thursday, March 24, 2011

And the Winner Is……

OK, I am so excited about the contest, my very first. Almost like a new baby without the diapers, formula, and sore you-know-what from the episiotomy. Just fun and excitement.

Envelope, Please. The winner is GrannysCranny’s Angelus bookends.

Tomorrow starts a new contest. Got any recommendations? I’ve seen a couple of shops but let me know if you want your shop to be considered, or have a friend who has cool stuff.

In the mean time……I hit a few odd shops on the way home from my day-off-at-work. Found the coolest glass pitcher among other things. I will post pictures after I clean it up. Still have to empty out the car. I picked in some of the dirtiest places. I felt like I was doing an episode of American Pickers. I really tried to stay clean but ended up looking like Kid Schmutz. What does Kid Schmutz look like? Sort of like that little kid, Pigpen, from the Peanuts comic strip….Only my hair is longer. Here’s a few things listed in the shops:

Vintage Pewter End of the Trail Belt Buckle

Vintage Pewter End of the Trail Belt Buckle from MetalWoodsnWater

 

Simplicity 8840 Misses' Evening Dress Top Skirt Wrap Size 6-16 Bust 30-38 Uncut Complete

Simplicity 8840 Misses' Evening Dress Top Skirt Wrap Size 6-16 Bust 30-38 Uncut Complete from GoofingOff I love the simplicity of this dress. It is perfect in showing off a figure with a little bit of modesty.

 

Southwest Turquoise Leaf Bobbies--Free Shipping

Southwest Turquoise Leaf Bobbies

Well, time to watch Idol. Elimination night tonight. Later, y’all!

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy, GoofingOff.artfire, and MissEileen.etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment