Thursday, March 24, 2011

3.25.11 Miss Eileen’s Top Etsy Finds for March 25, 2011

March is almost over and I’ve been looking through Etsy creating treasuries and finding the coolest stuff! I can’t get over the talent.

 

Quilted, colorful, reversible placemats

1)Quilted, Colorful, Reversible Placemats by Fresh from the Heart

Renoir Vintage unsigned Copper Clip Earrings

2) Renoir Vintage unsigned Copper Clip Earrings by Kats Vintage Finds

Silk Dupioni Bow Bridal Clutch

3) Silk Dupioni Bow Bridal Clutch by CathysTotes

Owlivia Soap Set - U Get Any Eight Owlivia or Hootie Soaps - Of Your Choice - Great for Gift Giving - Party Favors - Baby Showers - All Occasions

4) Owlivia Soap Set by Pinkdottedowl

Small Glass tile Pendant--St Louis Zoo Authentic Photo

5) Small Glass tile Pendant--St Louis Zoo Authentic Photo by ESMRN 

He Knows the Way - Original Whimsical Girl Painting

6) He Knows the Way - Original Whimsical Girl Painting by Yarmalade

Safari Peep Toe

7) Safari Peep Toe by Onekana

WATER GODDESS hand made journal

8) WATER GODDESS hand made journal by Itselemental

OK, so this is the way it goes. Vote for your favorite in the upper left hand corner of the blog. The poll is there. I love them all so it is up to y’all. Winner gets a feature blog interview.

Blog post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy, GoofingOff.artfire, and MissEileen.etsy.

5 comments:

  1. aka Cathystotes, Thanks for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items! Thank you for including my placemats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful idea! I make treasuries too but I think it would be great to feature things like this on my blog.

    I love DIYers, and I love to support them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! :)
    Carmen (yarmalade)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful; thank you for including my journal! (It's Elemental)

    ReplyDelete