Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Excitement Builds

I am like a little kid at Christmas (OK, Chanukah). I love surprises and presents. I am so anxious to see who won but don’t want to look yet. Has anyone? Has everyone voted? It is so much fun. The finds were all so wonderful that I love them all without bias.

I heard from Charlene at GrannysCranny after the interview. She already had a sale and credits the blog. I am so happy for her. All good.

As for me, I am swamped by sewing patterns. I promised myself I would get my taxes done (really I forced myself) no matter what else I have on my plate. That means patterns are low on the priority scale. C’est la vie.

I did get started making something, though. I have to have something to keep my hands busy so I am crocheting a cowl. I found this incredible Lion Brand yarn that is scrumptiously soft with jewel-like colors. With big, yummy vintage buttons it will be a wonderful thing. Pictures will follow.

Well, got to sign off now. Will keep y’all posted.

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy.com, GoofingOff.artfire.com, and MissEileen.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment