Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11/11 Miss Eileen's Top Etsy Finds

I have been trying to make a treasury. I tried a few times but get distracted by all the wonderful work I find on Etsy. Narrowing the work down to a mere 16 is pretty hard so I thought I would do a weekly feature instead. Here goes.

Hope you enjoy.



OOAK Necklace Loops Intertwined Ladder Stitch Bronze Bugles











Domed Circle & Curving Wire Pendant Handcrafted









eReader Cover Book Style Kaffe Fassett Patchwork





























 

Hebrew Scrabble game board notepad – small






Irish Brew Handcrafted Soap



Handmade Wool Pomeranian





Three Mini Rose Pillows







See why I can’t make a decision? You should see me with a menu.



Post by Eileen P. of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.artfire


No comments:

Post a Comment