Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding Watch

Well the big wedding is coming up. Tomorrow’s Etsy picks will be wedding related so if you are planning a wedding, stop by and check out the picks. You might find the right piece of jewelry or stationery or who knows what.

Is anyone planning to watch the wedding? I don’t know if I will. I have a graduation to attend. My boss is getting her doctorate tomorrow and I have a ticket to attend. I am so excited for her, proud, too. She has mentored and encouraged so many people to reach for goals that sometimes seemed unattainable and now it is her turn. Hooray for her. I feel like I should make a sign like they do on American Idol. OK, maybe not. I’ll still be hooping and hollering for her.

Got a big event coming up? Making a sign? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment