Friday, April 22, 2011

Miss Eileen's Etsy Picks 4.23.11

Sorry I am late with this week's picks but I had the good fortune to spend a little bit of the Passover holiday with friends on the beach. I might live in Florida but I live in the part with woods and river so a chance to play in the sand is a treat. It also gets me all full of creative ideas. Can't wait until I get started on some.

Anyway, speaking of creativity. Let's take a peek at the fab finds on Etsy this week.

Baby/Chldren's Journal
Baby/Children's Journal by Cutest Creations by Jo

Obi Cosmetic Bag
Obi Cosmetic Bag by Grace Designs


I Love Vanilla Ice Cream Scented Bath Salts 8oz Jar
I Love Vanilla Ice Cream Scented Bath Salts by Deep South Soap

Transparent Orange and Yellow recycled jars and Driftwood Windchime
Transparent Orange and Yellow Recycled Jars and Driftwood Wind Chimes by 2 Glassy Broads


Urban Farmers Dreams Come True with  this Green and Yellow Chick
Urban Farmers Dreams Come True with this Green and Yellow Chick by Jean Abbott

hand printed sea brooch
Hand Printed Sea Brooch by Zamsoe1



Floral and Diamond CZ Leather Anklet
Floral and Diamond CZ Leather Anklet by InDeeDesigns

Natural Wood Flower Home Decor
Natural Wood Flower Home Decor by SouthernWood
OK, that's my picks for the week, all influenced by sun, sand, ocean breezes, and getting back to home sweet home. Don't forget to vote. The poll will be in the Upper Left Corner of the blog. Winner gets an interview with yours truly.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Eileen,

    I feel so grateful and happy my little chick made your pick. Thank you so much.. I really enjoy your blog. I started mine a few months ago and am still developing it so it's fun to see one in full operation... it sounds like you had fun with friends and family... oh so important. Good wishes to you
    Mama Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eileen!
    Thank you for featuring my anklet in you blog. It was a pleasant surprise! I love creating and sharing my wares on Etsy. Thank you for discovering me!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete