Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vote! There’s a Few More Minutes Left!

 

Shabby Chic Pesach Sign

For the longest time I put aside my creativity so I could concentrate on school. Now that school is finished (at least for now) I am into everything. I feel like a hyperactive kid in need of direction and treatment. I can’t sit still. I have no less than 5 projects going on at this time. I did get something done, though it wasn’t any of the projects I’ve been working on. While cleaning up I found this interesting piece of wood. Cute little 4” x 12” piece of wood already painted in a shabby style. Probably something left over from another project I never completed. The wood seemed to cry out to me. It needed something, a word, just one word. With Passover so close the one word on my mind was that, Passover, only in Hebrew. Pesach. I kind of like it. Not a great work of art like some of the work from the other members of EtsyChai, but still likeable.

There’s just a few more minutes to get your votes in for the blog artist of the week. Check them out and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment