Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Listings in GoofingOff.Etsy

With all the things going on to get ready for the EtsyChai spring ad campaign I am surprised I got anything done for my shop but I did. I made a few new pincushions and posted some incredible patterns. The pincushions are cool, recycled fabrics from thrift shop rescues. The first ones were made with fiberfill, the next ones will be with emery sand to keep sewing needles shop. I even have some vintage expresso cups to make into little stand-up pincushions. I hope they come out as cute as I see them in my head.

Anyway, here are a few of the new listings.

100_6498

Vintage McCall’s 8009 Maternity Jumper

This pattern is from 1951 in size 14, bust 32. It is complete. Hard to believe a dress with such a small waist could be maternity. Maybe the first month?

il_570xN_211234113

Vintage 50’s McCall’s 8389 Sophisticated 2 Piece Suit, size 14, bust 32. Is this not one of the classiest suits ever seen?

il_570xN_211215747

Handmade Hand Embroidered Daisy Pincushion Light green. This used to be a man’s shirt in another life. Cute

il_570xN_211214319

Handmade Upholstery fabric pincushion The fabric was too nice to trash. Hard to believe somebody tried.

il_570xN_211212556

Handmade Recycled flower and denim pin cushion. This was from the legs of jeans, too worn at the knees to revive but cute as a pincushion.

il_570xN_210499384

Vintage Field of Flowers Afghan Crochet Pattern PDF. After all this time, I think I mastered making a PDF. Each square is a different colored flower, an anemone.

Well, that’s the latest postings in the shop. Hope you like what you see.

Posting by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.Artfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment