Friday, January 28, 2011

1.28.11 Holy Shit, It's Almost February

Today was a running around with a friend day. Estate sales, moving sales, and yard sales were the order of the day. Found some good stuff and spent too much money. Isn't that the way it always is? Now that I bought the stuff I have to take pictures and post. I still haven't taken pictures and posting the stuff from the last estate sale I went to. I don’t think I’ll ever get caught up. I guess I have what one would call an inventory. It’s all in how you look at it.

Well, after all the running I stopped at a friend’s house. She is so creative that I am totally inspired. She paints, sews, weaves, and makes all kinds of things. I am in awe. Her random weaves are fantastic. I want to learn the technique but I don’t think I really need to start working on anything else right now. Too much stuff that needs completion yet the weaves are awesome…..and I do have the branches, and the yarn. hmmm, maybe.

Got to work again tomorrow so there is a pot of chicken chili on the stove ready to go. At least we will get to eat no matter what is thrown at us. We’ll be ready with a bowl of chili in one hand and a spoon in the other. We’re tough, and we won’t go hungry. lol

Here’s a little something special to listen to. The band is Poco. They were fabulous back in the 70’s, one of my favorites. I still have an album or two. The guys are a little older now but the sound is still there. Enjoy!

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.Artfire

No comments:

Post a Comment