Saturday, August 27, 2011

Barley Girl Fashions

As a seller of sewing supplies, I often wonder what happens after the pattern or fabric leaves my shop. Is the pattern something held dear by a collector or a fashion someone loves and wants to create? Is the fabric turning into pillows or dresses? What happens???!! Well, Katherine Wells, of Barley Girl Fashions must have read my mind. A while back she bought this pattern 
60s Simplicity Pajama Pattern 7841 Nightgown, Baby Doll Cap Complete
used it as a reference, and made the most incredible creations. Here’s a sample from her site, Barley Girl Fashions.
    

Cafe' Le Barley Girl Apron
Thank you, Kathy, for showing me your creations. I love what you are doing!

Don't forget the costume pattern sale going on in the GoofingOff Etsy and GoofingOff Artfire shops until October 1. Big selection for adults and children.
Post by Miss Eileen...just goofing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment