Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to School Miss Eileen’s Etsy Finds 8.26.11

Morning everyone! It’s time for Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks for the week of 8/26/2011. With all the talk of Hurricane Irene I need something to distract me a bit and I can’t think of anything better than looking through Etsy. Are the kids back in school now? Getting ready? My first day of 1st grade was delayed by a hurricane. Looks like a few other kids will have their first day delayed, too.

Here’s my picks for the week:

Custom Back to School on the Yellow Bus Pillowcase Dress 6/9M-5T     Custom Back to School on the Yellow Bus Pillowcase Dress 6/9M-5T by Autumn Rose Boutique                                        

What a cute dress! Just right for the first day of school!

Back to School lunchbox notes with Dainty Bumble Bee Back to School lunchbox notes with Dainty Bumble Bee I love these. A wonderful way to let your child know you are thinking of him or her during the day. My husband puts notes in my lunchbox now and each one puts a smile on my face.

Back To School Sale - Funky Leather Journal, Medium Size 

Funky Leather Journal Medium Size from Christine Marie Ford Older children are going back to school, too, not just the little ones. Going to new schools and away from home is exciting and scary, too. Lots of emotions happening at once. A journal is a good way to harness some of those emotions, and good to look at later.

BACK To SCHOOL - 50% SALE  - Shark Backpack Shark Backpack by Heavenly Creatures Art Almost all children carry backpacks nowadays and a shark backpack is so cool for cool boys.

ipad 2 case, ipad case, Kindle DX, padded in Michael Miller "dandy damask" black, white, blue green ipad 2 case, ipad case, Kindle DX, padded in Michael Miller  “dandy damask" by MoBoogie Lovely way to protect that I Pad or Kindle.

 

Large-Personalized Piggy Bank-College Fund Large Personalized Piggy Bank College Fund by J Davis Squared 

Let’s face it, it’s never too early to start saving for college. Here’s a good way to keep the interest going.

Back To School Headband - School Uniform Woven Headband - Navy, Tan, White - Ready To Ship Back to School Headband by Baby Bow Bling Things  So many schools require uniforms today. Having a headband that matches the uniform attractively and keeps hair under control…..wow!

Insulated Eco Lunch Bag - Organic Cotton - Yellow - Back to School Sale 25% Off Insulated Eco Lunch Bag by Organi Luxe What a beautiful way to pack a lunch! It doesn’t have to be for the kids, ya know?

Well, that’s my picks for the week. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite. Poll will be in the upper Right corner.

Congrats to last week’s winner, KissMyMutt  and the Green Knot Garden Bed. Watch for the interview.

Post by Eileen Patterson

Post by Eileen
Etsy Shops
GoofingOff


MissEileen


MetalWoodsnWater
and
GoofingOff Artfire

Don’t forget to check out the costume pattern sale going on now!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my piggy bank! Honored to be in such great company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my lunchbox notes. Its always nice to get a little love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great choices, I'd love to be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selections! Thank you so much for including my handmade journal. What a delightful surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great items, but I REALLY love the piggy bank! TOO cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always amazed with the work I find on Etsy. Thank you all for looking.

    ReplyDelete