Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12.21.10 New Vintage Etsy Goofing Off Listings

Wow. I was so excited about the lunar eclipse last night that I drank caffeine and got up at 3:30 this morning so I could see the moon during the change. It was awesome!! The moon was a reddish-orange color, simply fantastic. Made my husband get up to look. He grumbled a bit at first but he was impressed. Then, after sleeping about an hour, I got up again to see the moon once more during the eclipse.  At first it looked like a mushroom then slowly changed. It was so bright! What fun!

Well, I listed a few more patterns in the Etsy shop. I thought it would be a good time before I lost my steam.

100_6503Butterick 2293

I just love the look of this pattern. I can’t decide if I like the blouse (I am partial to sleeveless tank tops) or the pattern envelope. The illustration sort of looks like Mary Tyler Moore back when she was on the Dick Van Dyke Show. Cute and easy looking pattern with 4 different versions for 32 inch bust.

 

 100_7122 Simplicity 8110

I love this outfit. I think it appeals to my professional, put-together side. Not that I dress that way all the time but I do love the look. From 1969. Very put together and stylish. In Women’s size 38, Bust 42 inch.

100_7170 Simplicity 8552

I like the thought of jammies but this is perfect for a beach cover-up. A necessity for keeping those burning rays of the bod. The pattern include bra and panties, too. Too Cute!!

There are more listings but those are my picks for today. Great to think about, especially with the snow coming down in feet in most of the northern hemisphere right now. I don’t think too many folks are going to be dreaming of a white Christmas. It looks like a reality.

OK, got to get back to goofing off. After all, it’s what I do best.

Post by Eileen Patterson of GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.artfire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment