Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fabulous Find: Vintage BREVETTATO Gold Embossed Italian Lipstick Case

When I go to an estate sale I never know what I am going to find. The last sale I went to I was hoping for towels and found fabric. You just never know. Well, I went to an estate sale (totally unexpected, just followed a sign, could have taken me anywhere) and while wandering around the house I found these cool little lipstick holders in a basket. I didn’t know much about them except they looked cool. I paid for them with the rest of my booty and left.

Later on, I had a chance to check out my purchases. The lipstick holders are Italian made with gold fleur de lis embossing on top and stamped Brevettato inside. They are well made in a soft leather.

Vintage BREVETTATO Gold Embossed Italian Lipstick Case Vintage Brevettato Gold Embossed Italian Lipstick Holder

The snap is the old kind (70’s), not the magnetic kind you find today. I found them in this beige color and orange.

100_9438

Aren’t they wonderful?

They now grace the pages of my MissEileen’s shop on Etsy.

1 comment: