Friday, July 1, 2011

Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks 7.1.11: Happy Birthday USA!!!

Bring on the fireworks! Today starts the Fourth of July Independence Day Celebration weekend in the United States. In the USA, Independence Day is celebrated with parades, barbecues, going to the beach, racing, and finally, capping the evening off with fireworks in the night sky.
independence day country skirt
Independence Day Country Skirt by ForgetMeNotShop             How adorable!

Nascar Plate
Nascar Plate by ThreeSistersPlates Just right to serve those munchies to snack on while you’re watching the race.
Liberty, Stroller Sized Blanket, 26 x 34, Ready to ship
Liberty Stroller Sized Blanket by HeatherJaneDesign Ready for the parade!
PATRIOTIC FIREWORKS Beaded ID Badge Holder Lanyard Necklace - White/Red/Blue - FREE Shipping in the U.S.                                  Patriotic Fireworks ID Badge Holder by DabbleDoos Some of us have to work……:( but what a way to show our colors!
Recycled Auto Piston Rod Desk CLOCK - DODGE VIPER
Recycled Auto Piston Desk Clock by StevenShaverDesigns This is so beautiful. What a gift for the gearhead.
Red White and Blue Star 4th OF JULY reusable pennant flag party banner (Red Ties)                Red White and Blue Stars 4th of July by LittlePolkaDot What fun! This would definitely brighten up a 4th of July party.

THE SKINNY cotton jersey scarf necklace in feeling patriotic           The Skinny Cotton Jersey Scarf Necklace by EcoShag Beautiful, lush way to make a statement and show your colors.
Flip Flops Women's/Girls White with Red White and Blue Flower
Red, White, and Blue Flip Flops Women’s/Girls’ by AlannahsGarden01 Are there any shoes for summer other than flip flops?

So, what do you think of my picks? Fun and patriotic? Now it is up to you to vote for your favorite.
Don’t forget to stop by the GoofingOff shops, MissEileen.etsy for awesome vintage, GoofingOff.etsy and GoofingOff.artfire for sewing supplies and patterns, and MetalWoodsNWater.etsy and artfire for unusual and unique supplies and creations. Look for us on Facebook!

Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!

18 comments:

  1. I vote for the Liberty Blanket by HeatherJaneDesign :) It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Liberty Blanket by HeatherJaneDesign is super cute. It gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the 4th of July Banner by Little Polka Dot... It is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the Independence Day Country Skirt by Forgetmenotshop - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the star banner is just adorable, that is my vote

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the patriotic flip-flops by Alannah's Garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for the flip flops, Alannah's Garden...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What to wear to the 4th of July parade.....a perfect choice....red/white and blue flipflops....How Patriotic!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for the flip flops! Patriotic and fashionable all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for the Country skirt! TOO stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love the Country Skirt! Forget Me Not Shop has amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the country skirt... does it come in my size?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote is for the Liberty Blanket by HeatherJaneDesign!! Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for the Independence Day Country Skirt by ForgetMeNotShop! Super cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definately the Forgetmenotshop's Independence day Country skirt! I have to have one for my daughter!! Thats my vote

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flip Flops, of course! :) One must always love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the flip flops by Alannah's Garden

    ReplyDelete
  18. Although I like the flip flops, I would have to pick the skirt by ForgetMeNot. Love it the mostest.

    ReplyDelete