Friday, July 22, 2011

Pacific Northwest: Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks 7.22.11

      

I am taking a vacation, a trip, to the Pacific Northwest. Sorry,  but that is where my poor little head’s been at for weeks so I thought I would look at the wonderful Etsy folks and the coolest of the cool, from up that way.

Before I forget, let’s give a round of applause to Amy Jean Originals and her amazing Large Red Oak Platter with Sections, the winner of last week’s contest.

Teardrop Birdhouse

Teardrop Birdhouse by Roy Road Fish Company Cute and colorful way to welcome the feathered fellows and gals to your yard this summer.

Chinook Salmon - large aluminum fish sculpture with glass eye by Mark - Pacific Northwest Coast Indian-inspired - repurposed - OOAK

Chinook Salmon by Nature Art Studio Looks almost good enough to filet. Have I told you that fishing is all the hubby talks about? This one is pretty impressive work.

 

Pom pom flowers handfelted seven bright and colorful vase filler             Pom Pom Flowers Hand felted  by Berry Island Set of 7 felted flowers. Would be just enough to fill a bud vase.

Weathered Alder Driftwood Box  Weathered Alder Driftwood Box by Earnest Efforts  What a marvelous trinket box! Look at the purple in the wood! Wow!

Halibut Haven Solar Lamp Halibut Haven Solar Lamp by Alaska Laser Maid This is absolutely stunning. Amazing work.

Log Log Log magnet set        Log Log Log Magnet Set by Bishop Art Fun and whimsical, just right to hold the important notes on your refrigerator.

Pine Needle Ring  Pine Needle Ring by Clever Jill Billy Clever, well done with an organic look.

Elk Antler and Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Earrings   Elk Antler and Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Earrings by The Arrow Maker 1  Light weight and unique.

There’s my 8. What do you think? Pretty cool stuff. Don’t forget to vote for your favorites. Winner gets an interview on my blog.

Post by Miss Eileen aka Goofing Off.

Check out our shops: MissEileen Vintage fun, fashion, decor

GoofingOff Etsy GoofingOff Artfire Sewing supplies, patterns, fabrics, Judaic fabric

MetalWoodsnWater Etsy Unique, weird, supplies, bones, metal work.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Eileen for the feature...I didn't vote for my pom poms. Have a great time in the Pacific Northwest, if you make it to Vancouver Island shoot me an email and I'll tell you where to go.

    ReplyDelete