Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tribal Colors Wine Bottle Cozy

I finally got it done. Last month was the Creative Challenge. Wine was the subject. I had all kinds of ideas and waited way too long to get started. Took me forever to get it right. I think my name should be Day late and a dollar short. Well, anyway, the cozy is done. Yay for me.

100_9060 This is it, the Cowl Neck Wine Bottle Cozy in tribal colors.

100_9065

The cozy is made of 100% cotton yarn and crocheted by yours truly. Good way to keep that bottle of wine cool when on the beach or at the pool. The colors were inspired by Sarasota, white sand, sea grass, and beautiful blue water.

What do you think?

Next creative challenge is fire.

Posted some new patterns in the Etsy and Artfire shops, like this one: Vogue 2878 Infant's Christening Gown, Coat, Bonnet, Pillow, Blanket Sewing Pattern  Complete.

Vogue 2878 Infant’s Christening Gown

There are even crochet and knitting patterns for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment