Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Tips: Camera in the Tropics

I don't know about you but I love going to the beach.....and I love taking my camera when I do. I get my camera ready, have an extra card, and snap away thinking my photos are going to look as good as those in Conde Naste Traveler (or close at least). When I get home and look at the pictures, reality sets in. I'm not a pro, not even close. Beach pictures have their own problems, an arm's length of them, too sunny, sand reflection, water reflection, and lots of people and the crap they take to the beach.
Well, with scallop season just around the corner and knowing I will take a camera with me to the beach, I found this awesome post from Chris Norberg, the project manager of Hawaii Web Group, with Photoshop tips to make those beach photos as beautiful as you thought they were going to be....or better.
http://digital-photography-school.com/photoshop-tips-for-great-tropical-photos

Remember no matter what, have fun Goofing Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment