Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Frogs and Peace Signs…..New Fabric at GoofingOff

During one of my infamous scavenger hunts I found this cute frog fabric in blues and green. I’m thinking Passover Seder (I know, I’m early but since I’m usually a day late and a dollar short I thought this is good). Maybe coasters, placemats, napkins…..fun stuff to keep the kids interested. The fabric is 100% cotton and is available in fat quarters, that is unless I can find more. Then it will be available by the yard but for now, fat quarters it is.
 DSC_0337
Here’s another one available in the GoofingOff shop for all you hippies out there (and those who wish they were).
DSC_0335
This fabric is also 100% cotton, light blue with blue and green peace signs all over….and a few white spots, too. This fabric is made by VIP by Cranston Print Works.
Fun stuff…to goof off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment