Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goofing Off Owls

There’s a reason why I am called GoofingOff…..I am forever goofing off. Even when I am working at something my mind wanders into other territories….goofs off, so to speak. The other day I was sewing and came across a couple of buttons that fit into each other. Looked sort of like eyes. By the time I was done clipping and trimming, I came up with this little guy.

DSC_0370

The owl has the 2 button eyes, pink wings/vest, and a John Deere tractor tie. After all, one must dress for the occasion and this occasion called for a tie, not a clip-on, either. He is a light shade of green because he is an unusual owl….a goofing off owl.

Post by GoofingOff….er, I mean Eileen Patterson.

2 comments:

  1. Cute owl! I'm always getting distracted, too. I have so many projects that I start - then a piece of fabric, or a color gives me another idea & I'm off, beginning a new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to get distracted. Consequently, I feel like the Queen of UFO's. God Save the Queen!

      Delete