Monday, June 11, 2012

Zinnias in the Garden

DSC_0427
This year the hubby took over the garden and graciously gave me a side to work. While I appreciated his generosity, my subversive, sneaky side took over when I was at the store and spied some zinnia seeds. Amazingly the seeds got on his side of the garden as well as mine (more like in the middle but the poor seeds didn’t know where the boarder was). “They’re not going to be big, are they?” he asked to which I just mumbled some kind of reply.
Well, it turns out I didn’t buy the petite zinnias. Oops. They are pretty, though.
DSC_0415 DSC_0416


DSC_0428-001

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful. Nice to have captured the butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. I love taking pictures of flowers.

    ReplyDelete