Sunday, April 15, 2012

Free Tatting Flower Pattern

Do you tat? Are you thinking of taking it up? Well, here’s a pattern I found in that old loose leaf notebook I bought at a thrift shop a while back.
scan0016
Cute little white flowers with yellow centers. The pattern originally came from the March, 1979 issue of Better Homes and Gardens. The flowers are oh-so-delicate and sweet. Here’s the pattern as it was in the magazine. It includes abbreviations, a brief history of tatting, and a pattern for the doily, too. Enjoy…..and don’t forget to drop me a line to let me know how the flowers come out. I’d love to hear from you.
scan0017


 scan0017-001 scan0018
scan0020


scan0021

scan0019

2 comments:

  1. This is great! but I wish I could see the whole thing--It's printing over on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I used a program that doesn't always print like I want it to. Should have checked. Hope you like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete