Monday, April 16, 2012

A Liebster Award Winner

I won an award! Yippee! I received the a Liebster Award from Laura at My Grandma Reads My Blog and I feel honored to be chosen. It was so nice to find someone appreciates my bits and pieces.

Being the nosey  curious person I am, I had to check out the Liebster Award. It seams (got sewing on my mind) that it’s a way of spreading good thoughts and praise about blogs on the web. How cool is that? If you want to learn more about it, check out what this guy has to say: http://1heckofaguy.com/2012/03/16/heck-of-a-guy-wins-liebster-award-3/
 

Like any other award, there are rules, and here they are:

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment. 

My Picks:

Aerides Designs

Tamdoll’s Workspace

Reuse It, Recycle It, Recreate It

Lather and Lotions

 Just a Stitch Away

There, I did my job. Now to let the good folks know I am passing the award on.

While you’re looking around, check out the new listings in my shops, like PDF patterns and vintage (1950’s with Audrey Hepburn) Playbills.

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I have finally posted the award up at my blog... but I'm breaking the rules (yes, I'm that kind of person that breaks chain letters, too.) I love so many websites, it's hard to pick just 5!

    ReplyDelete