Friday, April 6, 2012

Slow Cooker Potatoes and Beans

A while back…November, to be exact, I posted this recipe for beans, ham, and potatoes on my blog. I got a bit of a surprise when I found a very similar recipe posted on Allrecipes.com. The lady changed it a little but it still looked pretty good. Might be a good idea for those leftover ham bones from Easter Sunday dinner.

  Here’s the link to my post: http://misseileen-aka-goofingoff.blogspot.com/2011/11/thrifty-crockpot-cooking-taters-n-beans.html  Cheap, easy, and good tasting.

Sorry but I took some time off blogging for a bit to work on some projects. Still working on them but here’s what I’ve done so far:

Doo Rags: Not the most original idea on the planet but good for my biker-gear head-man cave loving hubby. Good way to use up fabric scraps.

DSC_0243 DSC_0246

Baby Sunbonnets: Had to do these. Just too cute.

DSC_0248 DSC_0245

Scrappy tote bag: Found this fabric on the way to the trash heap. A true rescue.

DSC_0247 

I haven’t been a total slacker, just working and refining. Have a happy Easter and Passover everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sun bonnets. I just love your blog and I recently got a Liebster Award so I am now passing it on to you. To find out what it's all about go here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments and the award. Going now to do my duty as a new award winning blogger!

    ReplyDelete