Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Morning Stuff

Hi, all! Yes, it’s Monday once again. Got plans for today? I am back to work after a week of family fun, grandkids, and creating. I did yoga with my daughter (kept up but couldn’t quite wrap myself into a pretzel like she did), made “Big Bro and Big Sis” T-shirts (tutorial will follow now that I ironed out the wrinkles), made a diaper cake (so cute and so appreciated), and went to a Pomegranate Guild Meeting (Judaic Needle crafters….I am sooo inspired!).

New listings in the GoofingOff shop….just click on the picture for information:

Fabrics:

More fabric listings coming, even new Judaic fabrics.

Vintage Wool Fabric Yardage 2 Yards 60 inches Wide                                                           Vintage Wool Fabric, 2 yards, 60 inches wide.

Vintage Fabric Yardage Concord Farmland                                                               Vintage Concord Farmland, 2 yards, 45 inches wide, all cotton….Great for quilting.

Sewing Patterns

Here’s a few of the sewing patterns I listed this week. More coming.

Vintage 70s Sewing Pattern Butterick 4631 Misses Smock Top Bust 36 Inches Uncut CompleteVintage 1970's Sewing Pattern  Simplicity 6732 Aprons Size Medium Bust 34-36 Complete Uncut

Sewing Pattern Simplicity 4040 Girls'  Cheerleader Costume Size 2-6 Uncut Complete

Crochet Patterns:

Here’s a couple of the crochet patterns I listed. I am making a couple of my own, too. They’ll be ready for purchase soon. I’ll keep you posted.

Vintage Crochet Pattern Simplicity 6647 Afghan and Pillows Complete

Vintage 80s Crochet Pattern 6 Pillows Leisure Arts 832

Notions:

I am now carrying Schmetz sewing needles. Just add them to your order and get free shipping.

Schmetz Jeans/Denim Twin NeedleSchmetz Quilting Needles 75/11 5 Pack

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff
MissEileen vintage
Goofingoff Etsy Judaic fabrics, sewing patterns
GoofingOff Artfire Sewing patterns, plus size patterns
Metal Woods N Water unusual stuff and metal work

No comments:

Post a Comment