Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still Kicking Up Dust

So, as I watch the SuperBowl I wonder if anyone else noticed the quarterback calling plays (I think that's who it is) sounds like Pink Floyd at the beginning of "Another Brick in the Wall." Does my lack of football knowledge show?
We took a breather today (literally) from the drywall dust. Good chance to clean up a little bit and move furniture. While most of the furniture is out of the way we decided to refinish the floors and paint. Not paint the floors but get the walls painted before we tackle the floors. The living room is now empty enough to make echos in. What started as a repair job is turning into a total redo...well not total, no new furniture. The spare rooms are so full of stuff that it will take me a month of Sundays to find anything. Ugh! I'm committed now so there's no turning back.
I'm working on crocheted flowers for barrettes so I will look like I am sort of paying attention to the game. It is a close game. I think I will be covered with posies.
Stop by the shop sometime. Lots of patterns and fabrics.
Post by Eileen Patterson....forever GoofingOff.

No comments:

Post a Comment