Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flower Power Handbag

Vintage Leather Shoulder Bag  Flower Power Hand Painted

This gorgeous shoulder bag finally found a home. Yup, I sold it. About broke my heart, too. All leather, just like the one I used to carry when I was in nursing school. That was me with my long hair, hiking boots, and shoulder bag heading to school. Just a little bit hippie (OK, more than a little bit but I didn’t move to a commune). Totally rocked the 70’s. May the new owner have many years of happiness. It was fun just to hold it a little while.

I guess that’s why I like vintage. Some vintage brings back good memories and feelings. Leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy all over. Like a glass of wine without pieces of cork floating on top.

1 comment:

  1. What a great bag! Well done on selling it! Although I wish I was the one who bought it!

    A
    x

    ReplyDelete