Friday, February 24, 2012

Simply Elegant: Miss Eileen's Etsy Picks 2.24.12

Sometimes I feel like a bit of elegance is in order. True, there are days that need a pair a jeans and a sweatshirt but then there are those days that nothing will do but elegance. Something sleek and fantastic, done to perfection, something that stands on its on. Not that's how I am, far from it. Maybe all that Oscar talk is getting to me. Anyway, here are my picks for the week.


Silversmith's Ring by Mark Kaplan

Handmade Leather Black Envelope Clutch by Lou Collection

Black Ostrich Feather Evening Bag Clutch Purses with Rhinestone Trim by SherriWeeseDesigns

Retro A-line Dress by MGD Clothing

Celtic Woven Kumihimo Pearl Necklace by PearlWeaver
 

Falling Leaves Watercolor Print by TheJoyOfColor

Pale Yellow Porcelain Vase with Burnt Orange Roses by RoberaPolfus
 Well, those are my faves. Which ones are yours? As always, vote for your favorite. The choices are on the upper right.




Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff



MissEileen vintage



Goofingoff Etsy Judaic fabrics, sewing patterns



GoofingOff Artfire Sewing patterns, plus size patterns



Metal Woods N Water unusual stuff and metal work

2 comments:

  1. Hopping over here from the Etsy Blog Team. :)

    I think that most of us crave a little elgance at least once in a while. I love all of the classic colors and styles that you chose for this post.

    Link up your Friday Feature with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my falling leaves amongst this beautiful elegant finds, love the Lou clutch

    ReplyDelete