Sunday, February 12, 2012

And Now the Floor….

The living room drywall is done (Hooray!) but all that dust that was created left me sick. Damn. Oh well, got to keep thinking about how everything will look once it is all done, especially since we will be doing the floor. Yup, floors. Hardwood. When we (the ex and I) built the house we put down red oak tongue and groove. He sanded and put down a coat of polyurethane….then stopped. Why didn’t he put down 3 coats like he said he would and should have done? Don’t know. Can’t tell you but I kind of wonder if he thought he had more important things to do. Hmmmm…. In any case, we’ll (or really the hubby) will be sanding the floor and putting down 3 coats of poly. It’s going to look so darned good.

Why the rush? you ask. Because nothing gets done during hunting season, at least nothing that isn’t life threatening. You football widows know what I am talking about.

I have until the end of August.

Got a long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment