Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ummm Caramel & Chocolate Covered Apples: Congratulations Sweets Fairy Bake Shop Winner of Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks

 

6 Caramel and/or Chocolate Covered Apples

Congrats to Jeana Byrd of the Sweets Fairy Bake Shop and her incredibly delish looking caramel and chocolate covered apples. I think I gained 5 pounds looking at those scrumptious apples. Watch for her interview!

Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I’ll be making my list of incredible Etsy finds to help you with your holiday shopping. I’ll be searching for new and overlooked shops with very cool things you’ll be proud to give.

Vintage Pyrex Snowflake Turquoise Casserole Dish with Lid Turquoise Snowflakes on WhiteStop by my Etsy shop, MissEileen, for my vintage finds, like beautiful Pyrex and sexy nylons. Vintage Nylon Stockings Round the Clock Original BoxVintage 70's Sewing Pattern  Dancing Queen Butterick 3437 32 bust Uncut Complete FFLots of sewing patterns at the GoofingOff shop and maybe even a sewing machine or two.

Vintage Red and Silver Fishing Lure KeychainAt MetalWoodsnWater you’ll find vintage fishing lure key chains for the folks who love the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment