Friday, November 18, 2011

Black Friday Sales on Etsy: Miss Eileen’s Picks 11.18.11

Black Friday Sales gearing up throughout the country. The news, print, cyber, and the airwaves are full of Black Friday advertising (what did you think I was going to say?). There’s a number of shops planning Black Friday sales on Etsy, too. Oh, you’ll probably miss a few things, like standing in line in the cold or buying something everyone else has or buying something mass produced. You’ll spend a little more, too, like more time with family and more time hearing oohs and ahhs over a gift that was handmade. No missing turkey dinner and the good feeling of giving a hand crafted gift. I think I like that a whole lot so this week’s Etsy Picks is dedicated to shops with Black Friday Sales on Etsy. Let’s see what’s there:

Black Friday Etsy Garland Pine Cone Christmas Gift  Pine Cone Garland by Kzannoart For a little rustic feel.

Black Wooden Filigree Drop Earrings Black Friday Etsy Cyber Monday Etsy Free Shipping Etsy 

Black Wooden Filigree Earrings by Expressions by Cheree I can’t get over the fine detail done in these wooden earrings.

Cuff bracelet howlite beads and silver button for women and teens, Black Friday Etsy, Cyber Monday Etsy   Howlite and Silver Button Cuff Bracelet by MV Treasures  Big, bold, and chunky. Destined to make a statement!

Zebra Stripes and Dots Crayon Roll Party Favor   Zebra Stripes and Dots Crayon Roll by Mrs Crafty RVing With so much going on, the little ones need something to do. This fits the bill. Make a good little stocking stuffer?, too.

Small Seafood Spice Kit (48mm dia / 6 tins in white box) - ideal gift for seafood lover, for men   Small Seafood Spice Kit by Cook Outside the Box For the foodie.

Cassette Tape Night Light Lamp Upcycled EcoFriendly Black Friday Etsy

Cassette Tape Night Light Lamp by Break the Record Unusual and good looking!

Unique Large Hoop Niobium Earrings - Handmade Silver and Burgundy Paper Quilled Black Friday Cyber Monday Etsy Large Hoop Handmade Silver and Burgundy Paper Quilled Earrings by Honey’s Hive Amazing work. Beautiful, too.

Aqua Fingerless Mittens with silk ribbon yarn - Black Friday Etsy Sale- 15% off Aqua Fingerless Mittens by Knit Wit Boutique Love the color.

OK, those are my picks. Got a favorite? Vote for the item you like the most. Winning shop gets an interview with me, Miss Eileen.

Congrats to last week’s winner, Shaka Soap and their amazing Handmade Glycerin Soap Fresh Snow.

Post by Miss Eileen

Miss Eileen’s Etsy Picks are dedicated to new and upcoming shops. I receive no gifts or money in exchange for inclusion on the “Picks.” If you know of a shop that you think is overlooked and has awesome finds, leave me a comment and I will take a look.

14 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG my crayon roll is up there with all these wonderful products. You know we have to share this with everyone. At this time last year we were starving and I took a HUGE gamble of etsy. And etsy today is our life - we live it, breath it and count on it to make a living. It's been a dream come true for us. It was a struggle and we learned a lot on the way and the best yet is... We still have tons to learn. Thank you for adding us to this wonderful collection - and I pray not only for us but for all to be as blessed as we are today!!
    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the cute crayon roll from MrsCraftyRVing! My daughter needs a bunch of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the crayon roll...what a great idea! That is my vote!-Carli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so honored that you chose my cassette tape night light as one of your picks alongside all these other amazing creations. I'm still very new to Etsy and this is very exciting! Stacey (BreakTheRecord)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cuff bracelet is my FAVORITE!!!

    (yes, as it is mine I may be a bit biased, but it is REALLY COOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bracelet with the blue stones & silver button - looks like one from J Jill or Eileen Fisher. Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote is for BreakTheRecord's cassette night light! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cuff bracelet!!! There are so many other items on the site, too, from fun to fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including my Aqua Fingerless Mittens in your picks. I am so new to Etsy that I am still overwhelmed right now. Trying to figure out how to promote my shop is mind numbing. Soooo, if anyone wants to help me, please feel free. I just added the Black Friday Etsy Sale on both of my websites so I hope that helps for the holiday.
    Thanks again for the very needed attention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am purchasing the cuff bracelet for my wife for Christmas. It's beautiful ans she will absolutely love it. It's unique and looks to be quality made. I know she will love it, and I can't wait for her expression when she opens the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for including my black wooden filigree earrings as one of your Etsy picks!! The earrings sold out this morning!! You have found some great artists and items!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cuff bracelett from MV (Marthas Vineyard ) Treasures is beautifully crafted. I have several of theirs from a craft show they were at and they get many compliments. I'm buying more as gifts for the holidays. They will custom make pieces to suit your tastes. Very good customer service and fast shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cuff bracelet! It's got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited that my quilled earrings are here! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete