Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sewing for the Grandbaby

Our children live a little bit of a distance so when they have chance to visit it causes a bit of excitement around here. All my hubby’s been talking about is the granddaughter coming. For me, it means making something special for her visit, maybe a cute outfit she can go home with.

Here’s a cute idea to try that won’t break the bank and looks fairly easy to do. Click on the pictures for the link just in case you want to try it yourself.

These ruffled pants are so adorable I just have to try them. Thank you to Stephanie Japel and Craftsy for the tutorial.

 

Anyone else have an idea or two for me to try or post? Send me a picture with the link.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are adorable! I am sure your granddaughter will love them :-)

    ReplyDelete