Monday, May 18, 2015

New Fabric and Embroidery Listings At GoofingOff Sewing and PatternHaus

Why is it my day off is busier than my day at work? After cooking supper for tonight and tomorrow night, getting the laundry done, ironing my scrubs (yes, ironing...with an old-fashioned iron from the 1950's), I fit in time to list a few things. .... after I tried to take the boxer-baby out for a walk...until she saw the cat and pulled me into the gate post. OUCH! I'm going to have a few bruises from that mishap...thankfully no broken bones.
Anyway, here's the listings. Lovely fabrics to make pretty little dresses.....stamped linen for embroidery and crewel...

Fabric Remnant Lavender Dotted Swiss 1.58 yard 44 inches Wide 



Camelias At the Front Steps Stamped Embroidery Linen

Flower Bouquet Stamped Linen for Embroidery by Lee Wards. Yeah, whatever happened to Lee Wards?

Cardinal Stamped Linen for Embroidery

Owl on a Branch Stamped Linen for Embroidery

Gathered Eyelet Lace Lovely 13 inches wide, over 4 yards total. For sale as one piece.


 Post by Eileen Patterson...who is GoofingOff...and putting ice on it. Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment