Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Miss Eileen's Vintage Scarves

I have to start off by saying I love vintage scarves.  Whenever I see a beautiful vintage scarf I am reminded of Hedy Lamar....the scene in the movie "Come Live With Me." She took a scarf, wrapped it around her head into a turban and captivated James Stewart. Glamourous. Just glamourous. Here's a few beauties I found on my trip to Petaluma, California. I couldn't just drink wine....there's lots of vintage stores to pick through. 

Vintage 30 inch Silk Scarf

Blue Flowers

Vintage 1960s

Blue Flowers on Cream Scarf

Soft Fringe

30 inches square

Vintage Honey Silk Scarf. 30 inches Square

Blue with an abstract pattern. Honey signature on the corner.

100% Rayon Scarf, 1950's. 

Made in Japan. Hand Rolled Hems.

Lee Fashions
Post by Eileen...Miss Eileen...who is also GoofingOff.

No comments:

Post a Comment