Sunday, March 15, 2015

New Listings

After a week plus of trying to get my printer working (not recognized by the computer after living together side by side for 2 years....like a marital dispute) I finally got it working. Hooray! I can get to work....here's some new listings in the GoofingOff shop. 
Simplicity 2303 Coats for Extra Large Dogs UNCUT

Simplicity 1953 Misses' and Child's Animal Hats UNCUT

Simplicity 3943 Flower Girl Dresses Sizes 3-4-5-6 UNCUT

Simplicity 1772 Misses' Costumes Steampunk Dresses UNCUT 

Simplicity 3629 Misses' Costumes UNCUT

Simplicity 1794 Babies' Dress, Bib, Hat, and Booties

Well that's it for now. There's more patterns coming but the hubby brought home a Popeye boat last night and I should help clean it up..... For real. It looks like Popeye or Brutus would be up there. A big, long crab boat with a wheelhouse....in my yard....I need a ladder to get in there....and strong arms to clean it up...I need spinach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment