Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Quilt Finished....Loving That I Accomplished It Feeling

What a title.....like I won't use that one again. Back to work (yesterday,  too) after having an amazing weekend of getting things fixed, accomplished, and out of the UFO basket. It feels so good to get something up and running again or to put the final stitch in.
After months of staring at the walking foot (or even feed foot) for my machine I asked someone how to attach it. For as long as it took me to ask you would think I was a guy (no gender bashing, just the truth). When the woman told me I stood in amazement that it could be so easy and I missed it. After getting home I hooked it up and made my first rag quilt. I'll post pictures tomorrow. So cute I started another. Now I can finish the strip quilt I started.
The big Trenton Quilt Show will be here in a few days and I am excited to see all the beautiful work from around the area. If anyone's in North Florida take a trip to Trenton Saturday. It will be worth it. Hope to see you there!

Post by Eileen....who is anxiously waiting to Goof Off but has to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment