Sunday, March 15, 2015

Keeping the Bobbins Full

Yesterday I messed up....not a big one but a common one. I didn't use my own advice (isn't that the way) and ran the bobbin dry while working on my rag quilt. I ignored my advice to "fill two bobbins when you start a project" and ran out. Well, just as I was about to give in and unthread my machine so I could thread the bobbin I remembered the nifty little gift I bought myself...the Singer SideWinder. It threads the bobbin for you without the machine. It worked so fast and was so easy to use that I may never use my sewing machine again to fill my bobbins. 
It uses electric or AA batteries (so I can take it along to my sit and sews or there is no place to plug in). 

Sometimes it's good to buy yourself a gift. 
BTW, I don't get a dime from anyone about this nifty little device. It's just so darn wonderful that I have to shout about it....and if someone already knows about it...why didn't you tell me? 

Post by Eileen Patterson..who is GoofingOff...and keeping the bobbins full.



No comments:

Post a Comment