Thursday, November 6, 2014

Born To Run

I was driving home the other night when a song came on that evoked a feelings in me. For a brief moment all I could think of was to keep driving to the nearest beach and watch the moon on the water. I took a deep breath and ...smelled the Chinese food in the back I was bringing home for supper.
The magic was all gone but for a brief moment the years melted away and I was young and wild again....before life's lessons tamed my wild spirit.
My friends say I'm a bit crazy and funny with a little bit of bravery thrown in....and for a moment I was, that is until the Chinese food reminded me I had a hungry hubby waiting for dinner and fur babies wondering when I would be home again.
Anyway, enjoy Bruce and feel the spirit...if just for a moment.

post by Eileen Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment