Monday, February 7, 2011

Finding a New Home

Every time I find awesome vintage finds I fall in love with the item. I love the color, the shape, and the history of the item. I have a difficult time understanding why someone else doesn’t love the items as much as I do, why others don’t see the beauty I do. The Liberty of London Scarf I had in my Etsy shop was one such item. Its beauty was appreciated by many, something I could see by all the hearts it received. Still I wondered about it. Well, this fabulous scarf now has a new home. I am so happy for the scarf and the new owner.

One such item in my shop is this little guy. OK, not near as awesome as Liberty of London (what is?) but so cute and adorable in its own right. I think it would be perfect on the breakfast table with milk for cereal or maybe syrup for pancakes. Maybe just cute enough to grace a shelf with its presence.

 

Vintage Owl Ceramic Creamer

Well, got to go. Need to get on that treadmill my darling hubbie put together for me.

Bye, y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment