Friday, September 3, 2010

Vintage Toddler's Patterns

Nothing seems to give me goose bumps like vintage toddler sewing patterns. When my daughter was little and I was waiting for acceptance to school I would sew her clothes. I wasn't the best seamstress but I loved the thought of going to the store, letting her pick out the fabric for the pattern, finding the right buttons, and then creating something just for her. Every step of the outfit made me feel close to her and I miss that now that she is grown with children of her own. Nostalgic yes, but good stuff that makes me feel good and brings back good memories. It's all good. Here's a new listing in the Etsy shop. Kwik Sew 698 T-Shirts for toddlers with envelope shoulders designed by Kerstin Martensson. The package includes the appliques for the shirts. The pattern is uncut, complete, and in very good condition. Cute and fun for boys and girls ages 1-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment