Saturday, September 4, 2010

Self Stitched September

Making your own or thrifting is a way of life for many of us. I have a hard time spending my hard earned bucks on poorly made clothes from China and would just as soon buy at my local thift shop, that is, if I can't make them myself. I know there are alot of people who feel the way I do. So here's the pledge. Try it, even for a few days. 'I, Eileen, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear at least ONE handmade item of clothing every day for the duration of September 2010. I will abstain from buying clothes for the entire month and rely soley on thrifted items I already own to complete my outfits.' Copy and paste the pledge and just put your name where mine is. Show off what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment