Monday, August 20, 2012

Evening Dresses, Nina Ricci Paris Original, Surfer Wear, and Matryoshka Fat Quarters: New GoofingOff Listings

Sometimes I see a pattern and just say “Oh my!” Can’t help it. I don’t know if it is the color or the cut of the dress, or it’s the way I wish I would look if I was in it. Here’s a few dress patterns that meet my “Oh My” criteria.

Flatbed-030

1950’s Simplicity 3265 Flared Skirt, Top, Bolero, and Cummerbund. A hard-to-find, totally gorgeous pattern.

Flatbed

McCall’s 7003 in size 14, bust 34, from 1963. Uncut with factory folds!

Flatbed-016

Originally featured in Butterick Home Catalog Winter 1969, Butterick 5506 in size 16, bust 38 inches.

Flatbed-037

1970s Sewing Pattern Vogue Paris Original 1244 Nina Ricci Dress Gorgeous dress, this pattern is undated and complete.

Flatbed-005

Simplicity 8605 Surfer wear in size 10-12. Just right for hanging at the beach. Easy to sew, easy to pull on after a day in the water. Can’t dress up all the time.

Fabric Fat Quarters Matryoshka Russian Dolls

 

Matryoshka Russian Dolls Fabric…in fat quarters. This is 100% cotton fabric. The color is vibrant.

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff

MissEileen vintage
Goofingoff Etsy Judaic fabrics, sewing patterns
GoofingOff Artfire Sewing patterns, plus size patterns
Metal Woods N Water unusual stuff and metal work

No comments:

Post a Comment