Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random Act of Kindness: Sharing Information

I’ve always believed that the little things are what makes our lives special. The big things effect us, sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but we learn to adapt and go on. It is the little things that put a smile on our faces, give us those “Aha” moments, and can be the deal breaker for the day.

Yesterday I received an email from a fellow Etsian, MudPudlesnDandyLines, to tell me my Spirit of 1776 salt and pepper shakers were McCoy pottery. Not that they are worth a billion, but to teach me, to share information, and to help me identify them. That was so nice. She did that with a kind spirit, just to share. I feel a little dumb (my problem, like I am supposed to know everything) but I also feel so lucky that she shared her information with me with kindness. After that, I had to check out the shop. Look at the treasures!

Shabby Chic Cottage Art Mosaic Pretty Beaded Mosaic Broken China Lacy Milk Glass Plate

 Pretty Beaded Mosaic Broken China Lacy Milk Glass Plate

 

Pink Mosaic Cross Moonstone Broken China Crucifix wall art

Pink Mosaic Cross Moonstone Broken China Crucifix wall art

Shabby Chic Cottage Stained Glass Mosaic trivet  Here Comes the Sun

 Here Comes the Sun Stained Glass Mosaic Trivet

Her work is so beautiful that I had to share it with everyone. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.

Post by Miss Eileen aka GoofingOff


MissEileen vintage
Goofingoff Etsy Judaic fabrics, sewing patterns
GoofingOff Artfire Sewing patterns, plus size patterns
Metal Woods N Water unusual stuff and metal work

No comments:

Post a Comment