Monday, March 12, 2012

Fefe

Dolls are special, at least for me. I still have the Tiny Tears I dragged around when I was 5, carefully stashed away without any clothes (yes, she is naked and waiting for a wardrobe). Years ago I found a doll pattern and carefully made it by hand to give to a neice. Started a big rucus with my daughter, couldn't make anything that she could let go without wanting for herself (she was 5. hopefully she got over it....now my husband does that). Well, anyway, here's a doll pattern, Fefe, created by Sarah of Dolls and Daydreams. Cute, soft and cuddly. Even has a wardrobe so she won't have to be naked like my Tiny Tears.
Fefe by Dolls and Daydreams

Adorable, isn't she?

Post by Miss Eileen who is Goofing Off (again....need to get to work). Stop by the shops. New listings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful! Thank you so much I am so happy you love her ♥ xxxxx

    ReplyDelete