Sunday, March 11, 2012

Incomplete and Very Cheap

Like to sew? Love vintage patterns and that retro look? Tired of high pattern prices? Looking for a bargain? Well, have I got a deal for you. I have hundreds, maybe thousands, of sewing patterns. Some are uncut, almost pristine, while others are, shall I say, not so good. No, I mean they are good patterns but not complete. Sometimes it is a front or back facing that is missing (not a big deal to make another to replace) while others are missing the sleeve (Ugh! Maybe the sleeve from another pattern will work, though), while still others are missing instructions or major parts. I can’t sell them as “uncut, complete and in wonderful vintage condition. I can’t, just can’t. I can drop the price, though, and make them a super duper good deal, though. Here’s a few.

DSC_0117 

Simplicity 5648, size 10-14, from 1982. Love the western look. Missing the sleeve. The skirt is intact, though, ruffles and all. 

DSC_0136

Simplicity 5212, size 10, bust 32.5, waist 25 inches. From 1972. Missing the pants. The gorgeous skirt and blazer is there, though, with that incredible retro look.

DSC_0142

Butterick 6725 Care Bear Ornaments. Missing the heart that one of the bears is holding. It is otherwise complete. On sale for $10.

Well, that’s a few of them. I have more to post. Good deals at good prices. Now, go forth and Goof Off!

Post by GoofingOff

No comments:

Post a Comment