Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Walking Day Three

Today I walked my mile in to work. A sign in the window at the local Steak and Shake kind of bothered me. They are open for Thanksgiving. I guess that's good for people who need a turkey break, or are jones-ing for a shake but I thought of folks who don't have a family to spend the holiday with, and the people working at the counter. Then I walked a little further and went by the Ronald McDonald House. There are 2 ways to look at that place, sad that the kids are sick or happy that they have a place to stay when they are sick. It is like a little ray of sunshine when the sky looks gray. God Bless them all. This is the post I was supposed to post yesterday but didn't. I'll be short one but this will be for today, too. Will be walking today. Got 2 miles to do. Happy trails to all. Walking for life. GoofingOff signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment