Sunday, November 14, 2010

Belt Buckles

Finding affordable gifts for men can be a pain, a royal one. Sure there are tech gifts, car gifts, and the book for the guy who likes to read but sometimes you just want to get something he can wear that isn't clothes. Most the guys I know don't wear too much jewelry, just a wedding band, but they will wear belt buckles. Even if they don't wear the buckle too often, they glow with pride and show it off to other guys. With that in mind I look for belt buckles when I am scouring the countryside looking for cool finds. Guy stuff like cool belt buckles get posted in Metalwoodsnwater and that's where you'll find these cool-looking belt buckles. Both buckle are made of solid brass and sure to bring out the inner cowboy in your man. Vintage Horse Head Brass Belt Buckle Marlboro Man Brass Belt Buckle Blog post by GoofingOff ..Goofing Off, It's what I do best.

4 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading you last couple of posts! The one with the Grandmother getting her GED is very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to get some fashion items like sunglasses or belt which i will be gifting to my cousin on her birthday, I have heard that now days there are online site which sell these. Please provide me with some info.

    Belt buckle

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are lots of sites that you can find something your sister would like. On Etsy you can find handmade belts and other fashion items as well as vintage items. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete