Friday, July 3, 2015

Bunnies, Dogs, and Berenstain Bears, Oh My!: New Listings at GoofingOff Sewing

Well, my house is buzzing getting things ready for my Fourth of July/hubby's B-day fish fry. So much to do.....I feel a little guilty about what I got him, a deep fryer (sort of feels like the hubby who buys his wife a vacuum cleaner, ya know?) but he loves to cook and always wanted one. Besides, I want my pot back that he is using to deep fry stuff on the stove. Anyway, back to the party....he is Mr.Entertainment, loves to host, and likes to cook....he needs to have a party and the 4th is a good time for one. The menu.....cheese grits  (this is the deep south), cole slaw, dirty rice (New Orleans style), tropical fruit salad, cake, and fish (of course)....oh and a dog or two for the non-fish eaters. 
So, with all that going on, one would think I wouldn't have time to list in the GoofingOff Shop but I found a few minutes to add stock to the shop. 

McCall's 9326 Berenstain Bears, brother and sister UNCUT
Remember the Berenstain Bears? Great children's books. Lovely stories to read to the little ones. 

McCall's 9325 Berenstain Bears Mom and Pop UNCUT

McCall's 8951 Stuffed Bunnies in 2 sizes COMPLETE 

McCall's 7421 Easter Craft Package LOTS OF BUNNIES!! Complete The giant carrot is a hoot!



McCall's 3999 Stuffed Animals....Bunnies, Dogs, Bears, and Cats Complete Lots of ideas.....new baby, birthday, memory bears....

So, if you have a moment, stop by the shop and check out the new stuff. Enjoy the holiday and celebrate.
#LetFreedomRing #FromSeatoShiningSea #GodBlessAmerica

Post by Eileen Patterson.....who is GoofingOff

No comments:

Post a Comment