Saturday, May 11, 2013

Turning Heads...Strut Your Stuff

I'm sort of a mousy kind of person. I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself, just sort of happy being an observer (long time self confidence problem). I love watching people who create an entrance, who are confident enough to pull off anything....or almost anything, with a dramatic flair. So....I went to a conference a while back and sometime through, in walks a woman wearing a dark red cape. She sort of stopped the show without saying a word and without the apologies I would have been making. So envious....not evil envious just wish I had the confidence to do that envious. She later told me it was the cape that did it. When she puts it on she becomes a bit taller, holds her head higher, and looks wonderful....and she did.
Sort of like when I was a clown...I could have fun and act silly with the makeup and the hair...I was another me. Well, sort of like that.


Simplicity 3940 This pattern includes a caplet for Mom, a coat for the young miss, and a matching coat for the fur baby. Talk about turning heads!

Simplicity 9029 Ok, not a cape but dramatic just the same, especially with the detachable fur collar. Imagine going to a Christmas party or the ballet wrapped in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment